You can avoid any potential risk of getting arrested, being held while entering or leaving the UAE during your travel by doing this Check and travel without any dilemma or fear. By doing this CASE CHECK, one can get to know if he/she is not missing any hearing of their case if there is any filed already, also avoid judgement being issued in absence which is mostly harsh in terms of disobeying the court.
The Case Check Includes, Complete check across the UAE Police Stations and Courts.
You will be receiving details of any case/cases filed, which includes:
- Police Report Number and Year
- Police Station Name, where the case has been filed
- Cheque Amount which has been bounced to file a the case
- Prosecution Number/Case Number if the case has already been moved to prosecution for hearing/judgement
- Judgement, if already issued (e.g; Court Fine or Sentence)
- Travel Ban (by default)
Documents required to do the Case Check are:
- Passport copy - Mandatory
- Residence visa copy (last/recent) - Mandatory
- And/or Emirates ID copy - Optional
If found to have a case/travel ban, the defendant will also be advised further about settling the case.