TASHEEL

UAE Loans, Credit Cards Default, Bank Collection Harassment, Travel Ban, Cheque Bounce, Police Case Threats and Debt Consolidation Discussions.
Nahuatl

Re: TASHEEL

Unread post by Nahuatl » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 pm

Hi Good evening and thank you very much for your answer.
Can also help me with this doubts I have ?
I’m reading so many blogs and also newspaper from UAE regarding my situation, and some of them some people like detained in Dubai are saying UAE Banks issue Red notices for Low debts as a Aed 60000 reclassifying as a fraud to have accepted by Interpol to issue red Notices?
Other doubt I have if agencie like Tahseel work for ENBD Bank or Tahseel buy my debt from ENBD Bank?
Also other doubt I had if the agency Knows I have more 3 credit cards debt they can make only one Case to make the legal action Stronger?
Other doubt if in UAE it’s misdemeanor under Aed 200000 bounce cheque in all Emirates?, if not can the bank bounce in another Emirate, in my case I get my credit cards in Dubai?
Do you think I most answer to collector agency?
Please help I’m living in stress because of this situation.
Do you think they can issue a red Notice for Fraud for this amount of money?
Thank you very much for your Help
0 x

Dontyouworry
Veteran

Unread post by Dontyouworry » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Nahuatl wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 pm
Hi Good evening and thank you very much for your answer.
Can also help me with this doubts I have ?
I’m reading so many blogs and also newspaper from UAE regarding my situation, and some of them some people like detained in Dubai are saying UAE Banks issue Red notices for Low debts as a Aed 60000 reclassifying as a fraud to have accepted by Interpol to issue red Notices?
Other doubt I have if agencie like Tahseel work for ENBD Bank or Tahseel buy my debt from ENBD Bank?
Also other doubt I had if the agency Knows I have more 3 credit cards debt they can make only one Case to make the legal action Stronger?
Other doubt if in UAE it’s misdemeanor under Aed 200000 bounce cheque in all Emirates?, if not can the bank bounce in another Emirate, in my case I get my credit cards in Dubai?
Do you think I most answer to collector agency?
Please help I’m living in stress because of this situation.
Do you think they can issue a red Notice for Fraud for this amount of money?
Thank you very much for your Help
These can only be answered after talking to you in detail about the same, you can email me at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will take it further from there.
0 x
UAE Debt Solutions
contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Taranta

Unread post by Taranta » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:41 am

Hello all,

I need help. This number called me. I dont know if sharjah police or tahseel. Can one of you check please?im anxious. Thank you in advance
0 x

mayutang

Unread post by mayutang » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:34 am

can you post the number that called you so we can check?
0 x

PinoyinDXB

Unread post by PinoyinDXB » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:37 pm

stressfree wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:47 pm
ignore them. I have the same situation before with tasheel. (Najm card). I just ignore their email, block their numbers. and they stop from there. Before I have also treat of travel ban, interpol, police case, but I already cleared my cheque long way back. Now my case was in another collection agency.
Hi,

What happen to your NAJM now? as i have same situation as of this moment. did they file a case against you?
0 x

stressfree

Unread post by stressfree » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:52 pm

hi, Najm is always sending me emails regarding settlement plan. but I just ignore them. they can do nothing about it. just threats by email.
0 x