Need Police Clearance Cert while in Outside the Country

UAE Loans, Credit Cards Default, Bank Collection Harassment, Travel Ban, Cheque Bounce, Police Case Threats and Debt Consolidation Discussions.
Jonthy14

Need Police Clearance Cert while in Outside the Country

Unread post by Jonthy14 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:26 am

Hi,
My husband is currently in New Zealand and he needs to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Dubai. He left Dubai with an outstanding loan and credit card worth 90,000 AED (Dubai Islamic Bank). I went to the police station to get his police case number and status, but they said I have to get Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from my husband with UAE embassy stamp, etc. before they provide the details. I would like to know if it is possible for me to pay only the fine in his behalf so that I can get his clearance while he is in New Zealand. I need help and advice regarding the procedure and to get the clearance by only paying the fine, without paying the full balance amount. Thank You
0 x

Dontyouworry
Veteran

Re: Need Police Clearance Cert while in Outside the Country

Unread post by Dontyouworry » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am

Jonthy14 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:26 am
Hi,
My husband is currently in New Zealand and he needs to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Dubai. He left Dubai with an outstanding loan and credit card worth 90,000 AED (Dubai Islamic Bank). I went to the police station to get his police case number and status, but they said I have to get Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from my husband with UAE embassy stamp, etc. before they provide the details. I would like to know if it is possible for me to pay only the fine in his behalf so that I can get his clearance while he is in New Zealand. I need help and advice regarding the procedure and to get the clearance by only paying the fine, without paying the full balance amount. Thank You
Send us an email to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will help you with that. Mention your username in the email for reference.
0 x
UAE Debt Solutions
WhatsApp +971564013102
contact@uaedebtsolutions.com